20060304

CRAZY.

oh no... : (
i've gain a lot of kilograms..
oh no : (((
sigh, but it's a gd thing that i'm nt looking even FATTER.
ew, so disgusted.
anyway......
just bored.. hmm hmm....
ytd i went on shopping spree with joey : D
spent less than $100 lar, dont worry.
hahas, bought a few tops and some body necessities..
uh yeah...
was so bloody pissed with my postings ytd.
well, serve me right la.. put retail as the 5th choice.
STUPID.
can't even get into any tourism management courses.
i wished they had like put me into another business course.
urg.... : (
oh MOE..... damn.
to appeal on monday! rar!

went hougang today..
find xueli and benjamin today..
haha, had a food feast... i can't feel my tummy now.
*burps* i'm bloated.
hahahas.. so we just sat and chatted..
soon, we gt bored and we headed to the playground..
and played on this spinning thingy...
oh my GOD, i flew AWAY!!!
OH MY!!!
well, fortunately, i didn't injure myself : D
i flew like 1 metres away..
hahas, and TAH-DAH, landed on my FEET.
keke.
after that we went xueli's house..
hahas, watched swing girls again.
OMG, slacked like nobody's business(i treated myself at home).
i just lie on the sofa and didn't care.. and continued watching with all the disturbance around me(thanks to XUELI).
hahha, i bet i won't do so if her parents were home lar.
GOOD GIRLS DO GOOD STUFF!
hahas..
after that we went out, waited for her cousin to come..
then ben n me took a cab home.
haha all this were way better than staying home..
oh i can't wait for WEDNESDAY'S GATHERING! : D
bye bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home